Which restaurants sell Heathen’s Brewing?
- Una Pizza
- Boogies Burgers
- Beer Revolution Pizza & Beer
- 130th Beer Revolution Pizza & Beer
Which liquor stores sell Heathen’s Brewing?
- Market Wines
- The Beer Den Cochrane
- Collective a Craft Beer Store
- Vine Arts
- Fiesta Liquor
- Liquor Emporium Sandstone
- Sundance Wine Market
- Sherbrooke Liquor, Edmonton
- Keg and Cork, Edmonton
- The Growler Guy, Stettler
- Craft Beer Nation, Red Deer
Can I get Heathen’s Brewing delivered to my home?
- Absolutely! Heathen’s Brewing is available for home delivery through Spud.ca
Are dogs allowed?
- Not currently. We are dog owners and lovers but we do not yet have the proper licensing to bring our furry friends along. We do have a nice grassy area in the front were they can chill under the tree while you enjoy a cold pint or fill a growler. (Best enjoyed during the summer months….)
Are the beers vegan, organic or low-carb?
- Most of our beer is vegan except for Land of Njord Milk Stout and Kvasir’s Peanut Butter Stout as they both contain lactose. We strive to use the highest quality ingredients and we source our grains from Organic 100% dedicated gluten free producers. We currently do not make a low-carb gluten free beer.
Others breweries make gluten free beer. What makes Heathen’s Brewing different?
- Heathen’s Brewing is the only fully dedicated gluten free taproom in Western Canada. Other gluten free beers are produced or canned in facilities that also brew regular beer: this leaves a chance for cross contamination (even if it is an extremely small chance). Heathen’s also takes this a step further and we have our own canning line to make sure from grain to shelf we are 100% dedicated gluten free.
Are minors allowed?
- Yes! We love the little ones, they are welcome as long as they are with their parent or legal guardian. We do not have high chairs so they may need to share seat with their big person.
Can we watch sports or play games?
- Yes! We are now licensed to allow functions and games in our taproom.
Can we book private events?
- We are officially able to book private events. If you let us know how many people you want to bring by and what time we will accomodate your event. We do have a large space and can accommodate up to 60 people.
Is there any food available for purchase?
- We do not have a kitchen but we do have popcorn! We have recently worked a deal with Avatara Pizza and you can order delivery from their locally-sourced, organic menu (with vegan and gluten-free options). They do charge a delivery fee for this service.
- If you have a favorite Gluten Free meal or establishment let us know what it is and we can confirm that it is safe to bring in.
Featured on Best in Calgary